I’m not sure if you can learn a lot about an entire state by the emojis they like . . . but I’m happy to pretend you can and stereotype away.
A new study found the EMOJI that’s the most popular in every state. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. Getting this out of the way: The poop is number one in five states. They are: Arizona . . . Wyoming . . . North Dakota . . . Wisconsin . . . and New Jersey.
2. There are two states where the ANGRY face is number one: Kansas and New Hampshire. And in Arkansas, Delaware, and Pennsylvania, the sad crying face is number one.
3. There are 10 states where the most popular emoji is a smiling face or the “laughing so hard I’m crying” face: Alaska . . . Ohio . . . Tennessee . . . Alabama . . . North Carolina . . . West Virginia . . . Utah . . . Montana . . . Maine . . . and Rhode Island.
4. And as for the perverts of the country . . . the eggplant, which people almost always use to represent male genitalia, is number one in three states: Idaho . . . Missouri . . . and Virginia.
5. And the peach . . . which looks like a butt . . . is number one in Texas and Michigan. And just to show people ONLY use it as a butt, it’s NOT number one in Georgia, where they’re all about peaches. Their top emoji is the apple for some reason.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.