Almost 90% of parents in a new survey said having kids was the best thing they’ve ever done. But 70% also said they underestimated how much HARDER life would be. Here are the top ten things parents miss about not having kids . . .
1. Getting to be lazy on the weekend.
2. A clean and tidy house.
3. Total peace and quiet while you’re watching TV.
4. Getting to leave the house whenever you want, without worrying about a babysitter.
5. Spending money without worrying about your budget so much.
6. Taking a shower or bath without being interrupted.
7. Date nights.
8. Going to the bathroom without being interrupted.
9. Being able to take a vacation any time of year, not just in the summer.
10. Getting a good night’s sleep more often.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.